What will we do in my session?
Depending on your needs, your session will cover:
Essential Package (Colour, Style & Shopping)
- Identify the most flattering colours for your natural colouring Ė making sure you avoid those colours which make you look tired or fuller in the face
- Assess your body shape and clarify what your new objective is when pulling together an outfit
- Review the principles of clever-dressing and how you can use them to your advantage
- Go through, by garment type, the detailing you ideally want each piece of your clothing to have
- Address all the style dilemmas pertinent to a new mum e.g. breastfeeding; jeans; shoes; accessories; etc.
- Discover the type of look to which you aspire and how to achieve it
- Shop for your new mum specific capsule wardrobe - making it quicker and easier to choose a stylish outfit that is easy and practical to wear
- Create complete outfits for different occasions e.g. the school run; daytime socialising; evenings out; etc.
Ultimate Package (all of the above + Wardrobe)
- Edit your pre pregnancy clothes, identifying pieces to create the basis for your capsule wardrobe whilst pulling together a strategic shopping list
Why should I choose Caboodle Style?
Although Iíve yet to become a mum myself, several of my close friends have and I've witnessed firsthand the challenges theyíve experienced with their wardrobes. So Iíve developed this session with their assistance to ensure it truly meets the specific needs of new mums and meets the aim of making you feel happy.
Sensibly priced from £270, you can think of this session as one facial and monthís gym subscription (only with much faster and longer lasting results!)
Where will my session take place?
Located in Surbiton on the South West London / Surrey border (just 17 minutes from London Waterloo by train), I cover all of Greater London and the Home Counties.
Obviously the editing of your wardrobe needs to take place at your home. A small travel fee may be added for long journeys which we can agree beforehand.
Generally I shop in London West End where thereís the broadest selection of stores and biggest collections. Westfield London and Westfield Stratford are popular destinations too, offering a great selection of brands all under the one roof.
I also shop locally with clients in Kingston (a very manageable and pleasant shopping town offering a wide range of shops to suit a variety of styles and budgets).
If however, you live further afield Iím happy to travel and go out in your local shopping area.
How should I prepare for my session?
Before booking your appointment, weíll discuss what you want to achieve in your session, to ensure we make the most of your time and budget.
To ensure I'm fully prepared for your session, I'll also need you to complete my pre profiling form and where possible upload a recent photo.
When can I book my session for?
I offer daytime and evening session slots every weekday and, for a £30 premium, daytime session slots on weekends.
If booking several services, you can make one single appointment or split your booking across two days (these need not be consecutive days).
If you have a date in mind, you can check my availability online now. To secure a convenient appointment time, I recommend you book at least two weeks in advance.
I learnt so much from my session, how to make my legs appear longer, waist thinner and my bust bigger, I learnt how to find the best colour, cut and fabric of clothes to flatter my figure and colouring. I donít have to try on every item in a shop; I now know what will suit me, saving me time and money.
Shopping is now a pleasurable pass time again, I am amazed at how much it has boosted my confidence. I would thoroughly recommend a style session with Laura it was worth every penny.
Interested, but not quite sure yet?
How do I book?
The quickest and easiest way is to use my online booking system. Simply choose the services youíd like to book, check my availability and reserve a time slot convenient for you.