What does a Fashion Makeover involve?
- Find out how colours effect your features to discoverthose that look good on you and why
- Assess your body and face shape to identify what effect you want to focus on creating when pulling together an outfit
- Learn the principles of clever-dressing and how you can use them to your advantage
- Go through, by garment type, the detailing you ideally want each piece of your clothing to have
- Realise the type of look you aspire to and how to achieve it
- Armed with a purposeful shopping list, we’ll apply the principles of clever-dressing to quickly and easily unearth suitable items
- Be encouraged to try on new and different items that if shopping alone you may well have left on the rail
- Focus on pulling together a whole new look and complete outfits
- Assess the merit of each possible item and ensure you buy those that you’ll get the most pleasure and wear out of
- Discover a new low-maintenance hairstyle, and possibly facial hair style, that suits your face shape and hair type
If necessary, you can book extra personal shopping hours.
Why should I choose Caboodle Style?
My Fashion Makeover sessions are straightforward, down to earth and practical. I’ll ensure that after this session you fully understand how to apply the basic rules for dressing your particular body type and evolve your personal style.
Look like a new man from just £230.
Where will my Fashion Makeover take place?
Located in Surbiton on the South West London / Surrey border, I cover all of Greater London and the Home Counties with my Fashion Makeover sessions.
Generally I shop in London West End where there’s the broadest selection of stores and biggest collections. Westfield London and Westfield Stratford are popular destinations too, offering a great selection of brands all under the one roof.
I also shop locally with clients in Kingston (a very manageable and pleasant shopping town offering a wide range of shops to suit a variety of styles and budgets).
If however, you live further afield I’m happy to travel and go out in your local shopping area.
How do I prepare for my Fashion Makeover?
Before booking your Fashion Makeover appointment, we’ll discuss what you want to achieve in your Fashion Makeover session, to ensure we make the most of your time and budget.
To ensure I'm fully prepared for your Fashion Makeover session, I'll also need you to complete my pre profiling form and where possible upload a recent photo.
When can I book my Fashion Makeover for?
I offer daytime and evening session Fashion Makeover sessions on weekdays and, for a £30 premium, daytime session slots on weekends.
If booking several services, you can make one single appointment or split your booking across two days (these need not be consecutive days).
If you have a date in mind for your Fashion Makeover, you can check my availability online now. To secure a convenient appointment time, I recommend you book at least two weeks in advance.
I 100% enjoyed the whole experience and without doubt you have helped me dress better now and in the future - so thanks for your patience and expertise in coping with such a fashion novice.
Graham Anderson, 35
Interested, but not quite sure yet?
How do I book a Fashion Makeover?
The quickest and easiest way to book Fashion Makeover is to use my online booking system. Simply choose the services you’d like to book, check my availability and reserve a time slot convenient for you.