To plan a journey by tube, bus or train from within London, use Transport for London's Journey Planner.
To get driving directions, please enter your postcode and click 'Get Directions'
Whether youíre visiting by train, bus or car every aspect of travel is covered below.
My place is just a 10 minute walk from Surbiton Station. Regular trains run from:
London Waterloo (15mins)
Clapham Junction (10mins)
- Leave Surbiton Station via the main entrance (turn left at the top of the stairway from the platform)
- Keep right as you leave the station towards the roundabout on B3370/Victoria Road
- At the roundabout, head down B3363/Claremont Road (flanked by Lloyds TSB and Barnard Marcus)
- Pass Waitrose on the left and continue on the right side path along Claremont Road to the traffic light junction
- Follow the pathway round to the right onto Maple Road
- Cross over Avenue Elmers, then take the next right into Claremont Gardens
- My place is in the second large town house on the right side, number 3 with a black door
- Just press the Flat 7 button and Iíll buzz you in
Surbiton is serviced by numerous bus routes:
- Route K1 from New Malden to Kingston (via Tolworth and Surbiton)
- Route K2 from Hook to Kingston Hospital (via Tolworth, Berrylands and Surbiton)
- Route K3 from Esher to Roehampton Vale (via Claygate, Surbiton and Kingston)
- Route 71 from Chessington to Kingston (via Hook and Surbiton)
- Route 281 from Tolworth to Hounslow (via Surbiton, Kingston, Teddington and Twickenham)
- Route 465 from Dorking to Kingston (via Leatherhead, Chessington, Hook and Surbiton)
My place is just 20 minutes from the M3 and 15 minutes from the M25.
- From the M3, take the A308 to Kingston upon Thames
- From the M25 clockwise, leave at Junction 9 and take the A243 to Hook
- From the M25 anticlockwise, leave at Junction 10 and take the A3 to Tolworth
Please note my place is in a Controlled Parking Zone. If your session is before 6.30pm you may park in the private car park directly behind my building; accessible from Avenue Elmers. Otherwise please park on either Claremont Gardens or Avenue Elmers.